1. After the trailer has released the accelerator pedal during driving, you should not put your foot on the brake pedal when you do not need to make predictive actions.
2. When the trailer is driving on narrow roads, rain, snow, freezing, and muddy roads, emergency braking is not allowed. When crossing railway crossings, bridges, wading roads, and the side of the wheels on smooth roads such as mud, ice, and snow, try to avoid using the brake to prevent the vehicle from turning off suddenly.
3. After the trailer passes the wading section, step on the brake pedal several times in succession to eliminate the moisture on the brake shoes and make the brake recover well.
4. The trailer should be shifted to low gear before going down a long slope. The traction resistance of the engine should be used to control the speed of the vehicle, and the foot brake should be used as a supplement. Never skid in neutral gear.
5. When using the parking level as an auxiliary brake, do not pull the parking level to the end. The correct way is to combine the pull and the loose. In any case, the parking level must be tightened when parking, especially when parking on a ramp, you should pay more attention to avoid accidents caused by negligence.
Contact Person: Airuisales